OF THE ELYOS SITE
In the course of its business activities, SANTE SERVICE is attentive to the protection of the personal data of any person whose personal data it processes.
This Personal Data Protection Policy also aims to meet the requirements of the new regulations on the protection of personal data (General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) No. 2016/679) that came into force on 25 May 2018 and the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 as amended by Act No. 2019-826 of 6 August 2019.
SANTE SERVICE mainly processes the personal data of its clients and prospects who are natural persons and those of the employees, collaborators and managers of its clients and prospects who are legal persons.
We use personal data in the cases provided for by the regulations in force:
- the performance of a contract we have with you,
- compliance with a legal obligation,
- your consent to the use of your data,
- the existence of a legitimate interest in using your data. Legitimate interest is a set of commercial or business reasons that justify the use of your data by SANTE SERVICE.
- Who is responsible for the processing of personal data?
The person responsible for the processing mentioned in this document is SANTE SERVICE, a limited liability company with a capital of €400,000, registered with the Lille Métropole Trade and Companies Register under no. 421 771 544, with its registered office at Zone de la Pilaterie - 8 rue des champs - 59290 Wasquehal, of which Mr Thaddée MULLIEZ is the legal representative.
SANTE SERVICE publishes the website www.elyos.eu
Mr Thaddée MULLIEZ is the director of the publication of this site.
- What data do we collect about you and under what circumstances do we collect it?
- The data you send us directly
During the various contacts we have with you, particularly when using a contact form or placing an order online, you may be asked to provide us with information about yourself.
These data include:
- Name, first name, title,
- Postal address, email address, landline and/or mobile phone number,
- Position held in the company ;
- Information required for the delivery of an ordered product;
- Encrypted online payment transaction;
- The data we collect in the course of our business relationship
The data we collect in the course of our business relationship with you includes the following:
- Information relating to the history of your commercial relationship with SANTE SERVICE, appointments, calls, quotes, orders for products and services, invoicing and payment;
- Requests you make to our customer service department or incidents you have reported to us, for example concerning the delivery of our products or the performance of our services.
- The data we collect automatically
- Exclusion of all sensitive data
SANTE SERVICE does not collect any sensitive data about you.
The following are considered sensitive data: data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying an individual, data concerning health, sex life or sexual orientation, data relating to criminal convictions or offences, the unique national identification number (NIR for France). If such information is communicated to SANTE SERVICE in any way, it will be deleted.
- For what reasons/purposes and on what legal basis are personal data processed?
- Processing carried out on the legal basis of the performance of our contractual obligations:
- Operations necessary for the provision of products and services
- Creating a customer account
- Order acceptance and execution ;
- Delivery management and order tracking;
- Customer relationship management: provision of a customer service department accessible by post, telephone or e-mail for any question or complaint;
- Sending information about changes or developments in our products and/or services;
- Sending electronic invoices by e-mail, invoicing and collecting payments;
- Newsletter mailings ;
- Satisfaction surveys ;
- Consultation of a dedicated customer account ;
- Managing the exercise of your rights to your personal data.
- Marketing and sales prospecting operations relating to SANTE SERVICE's products and services or its distributors
- Postage compliance, updating, enrichment and de-duplication of your personal information in a dedicated SANTE SERVICE database;
- Sending information about our activity;
- Sending information about our products and services by post, e-mail or any other medium;
- Preparation of quotations ;
- Personalized commercial prospecting actions;
- Collection of customer reviews ;
- Development of business statistics.
- Processing carried out on the legal basis of your consent :
- Depositing cookies on your computer:
- Functioning and optimization of the navigation on our site
- Adaptation of the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system, etc.) during your visits, according to the hardware and software for viewing or reading that your terminal has;
- Storage of information relating to a form you have filled in on our site (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information you have chosen on our site (service subscribed to, content consulted, purchase made, etc.);
- Automatic connection to reserved or personal areas of our site, such as your account, thanks to identifiers;
- Management of our platforms and performance of internal technical operations in the context of problem solving, data analysis, testing, research, analysis, studies and surveys;
- Implementation of security measures ;
- Quality measures to ensure that our content is displayed on your device.
- Traffic and audience measurement
- Establishment of statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of the various elements composing our site (sections and contents visited, path) in order to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services;
- Determination of interests and behaviours ;
- Improved customer/user knowledge for personalisation purposes.
- Processing carried out on the basis of SANTE SERVICE's legitimate interest:
- organisation of satisfaction surveys or polls;
- Statistical analysis ;
- Sending out newsletters;
- Canvassing operations ;
- checks for possible fraud ;
- management of requests for access, rectification and opposition to personal data made by the persons concerned.
- To whom may personal data be transmitted?
- SANTE SERVICE may transmit personal data to different categories of recipients:
- Sales, IT, after-sales, administrative and marketing departments of SANTE SERVICE and/or its distributors: personal data is passed on to the internal departments of SANTE SERVICE and/or its distributors that need to process it for the purposes mentioned above.
- SANTE SERVICE's subcontractors and service providers: personal data are transmitted to subcontractors or service providers who act on behalf of SANTE SERVICE at the technical level (hosting, maintenance, statistics), logistic (transport).
- Third parties: personal data may be transmitted to third parties such as experts, insurers, professionals involved in the resolution of a claim or the management of a dispute.
- SANTE SERVICE undertakes not to pass on personal data to third parties whose activity or purpose would be to acquire new prospects with a view to sending commercial prospecting without the express consent of the person concerned.
- SANTE SERVICE may be required to disclose personal data in order to comply with a legal obligation, at the request of an administrative or judicial authority or to exercise a legitimate interest such as defending its rights.
- How long are personal data kept?
Your personal data is kept for a period of time that is in accordance with legal provisions or proportionate to the purposes for which it was recorded. Some retention periods are in the legitimate interest of SANTE SERVICE.
Retention periods vary depending on whether we have an ongoing contractual relationship with you (you are an active customer), whether we have had a contractual relationship with you in the past (you are an inactive customer) or whether we have never had such a relationship with you (you are a prospect).
The data related to your navigation on our online services collected by the cookies you have authorised has a specific retention period of 13 months.
When their retention is no longer justified by legal, commercial or customer account management requirements, or if you have exercised a right of modification or deletion, we will securely delete them.
SANTE SERVICE implements all technical and organisational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data processing.
To ensure the security of personal data, in particular to prevent them from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorised third parties, SANTE SERVICE takes all necessary precautions, taking into account the nature of the data and the risks presented by the processing (in particular by the physical protection of the premises, the implementation of authentication procedures with personal and secure access via confidential identifiers and passwords, the logging of connections, the encryption of certain data, etc.)
- What are the rights of individuals regarding the processing of their personal data??
- Depending on the processing, customers and prospective customers who are natural persons and employees, collaborators and managers of our customers and prospective customers who are legal persons have the following rights:
- Right of access: the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not their personal data is processed by SANTE SERVICE, and where it is, to be informed of the information about them that is processed by SANTE SERVICE.
- Right of rectification: the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete information concerning them, which is processed by SANTE SERVICE.
- Right to object: the right to object at any time to the processing of their personal data:
- for canvassing purposes, without any particular reason;
- for any other purpose in connection with processing based on SANTE SERVICE's legitimate interest, for reasons relating to the particular situation of clients and prospects who are natural persons and employees, collaborators and managers of clients and prospects who are legal persons, unless SANTE SERVICE demonstrates that there are compelling legitimate reasons for the processing which override their interests and rights and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Right to withdraw consent: for processing based on consent, the right to withdraw consent for processing at any time.
- Right to restrict processing: the right to have personal data processing suspended until a verification can be carried out (verification of the accuracy of the information, of the legal basis for the processing, of SANTE SERVICE's legitimate reasons when they have objected to the processing), or when the processing is unlawful but they object to its erasure.
- Theright to set out instructions on what to do with personal data after death: the right to set out instructions on what to do with their personal data after their death. In the absence of such directives, their heirs may, after their death, exercise these rights over their personal data.
- Right to erasure or right to be forgotten: the right to have their personal data erased by SANTE SERVICE when one of the following reasons applies:
- the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
- they withdraw their consent to the processing and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- they object to the processing of their personal data and there is no compelling legitimate reason for the processing;
- the data are processed unlawfully ;
- data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation.
- Right to portability: the right to obtain the personal data they have provided to SANTE SERVICE in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format so that they can transmit it, or to request SANTE SERVICE to transmit it to another controller. This right is applicable when the processing is based on their consent or on the performance of a contract and is carried out by means of automated processes.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL ): right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL if they consider that SANTE SERVICE does not comply with the obligations set out in the regulations relating to the protection of personal data (to find out more : https://www.cnil.fr/).
- How can customers and prospective customers who are natural persons and employees, collaborators and managers of our customers and prospective customers who are legal persons exercise their rights with respect to their personal data?
These rights can be exercised with THE SANTE SERVICE COMPANY in the following manner:
By post, by writing to us at the following address
Zone de la Pilaterie - 8 rue des champs - 59290 Wasquehal indicating your name, first name, address, email
By electronic means: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application must be accompanied by proof of identity
This version was updated on 01/01/2021